Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Eugenia Kim Sale

As I was reading one of my favorite blogs, Shopping Nerd, I saw that the fantastic hat designer Eugenia Kim was having a sale. She's a super popular hat designer and I love hats so I couldn't pass up this opporunity. I think her most popular design is the Muffy design that comes in different colors and designs.

Here's Jessica Simpson wearing the Muffy 5 in Black Velvet. It's also on sale at the website for $95 and comes in Black, chocolate, navy, and eggplant.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is the Muffy 3 which is made out of cashmere. I kinda like the white one better actually. It's on sale for $95 from $225.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is the Muffy 7, camel navy striped wool cap. That's Lindsay Lohan if you can't tell. Again $95 on sale from $175.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here's the Muffy 1 in brown, I got the gray one you can see on Beyonce on the right. I got the gray instead of brown because I think it would look better with my jet black hair.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

This Felt Cadet hat at Urban Outfitters kind of looks like the Eugenia Kim hats. It is $34 and comes in red, blue and gray.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wow, I just realized that I really dislike every single celebrity who I just posted about (especially Paris Hilton, ugh). Hahaha, oh well, i can't hold it against the hat, I'm excited to get mine.

1 comment:

joanh said...

i am not a hat person but these hats are cute.