Thursday, January 18, 2007

Great new Website: Seenon.com

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A few weeks ago I heard about a launch party for this website, www.seenon.com. Turns out this website is a fantastic idea. It basically compiles the information about the clothes you see on TV shows, movies, magazines, music, and your favorite celebrities. They have everything from soap operas to reality shows. It's organized by character too which makes it easier. They even have links to where you can buy the things for yourself. Whenever I watch anything I'm always looking at what the people are wearing and where I can get it so this is the perfect website for me. Of course they can't have every single little thing or every TV show yet, but I must say i was pretty impressed by what they've been able to do in the couple months since they launched. They also have some music things and a bunch of other stuff.

5 comments:

Style Spot said...

That website sounds really good..I defintely have to check it out!

Of course, I'd love to trade links with you ;D

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am going to link your blog.

Anonymous said...

How can I put a pic in my blog title ?

Tru said...

that's amazingly cool

Miss V. said...

Hmmm, sounds like a cool website!

I love your header pictures by the way :)