Thursday, January 18, 2007

Oh Tim Gunn

Most fashionistas love Project Runway but love Tim Gunn even more. I secretly wish I had my own Tim Gunn to tell me to "Carry on" and let me know when my outfits look like crap. On a side note, I saw him walking in LA once and he looks and walks exactly like he does on TV, so adorable, but I digress. As I was watching the Today Show he did a segment on Golden Globes fashion and I thought yay, I'd love to see his opinion. But who did he choose as his favorite dressed stars that night? None other than Beyonce in Elie Saab and Jennifer Love Hewitt in Georges Chakra. WHHAATT? I literally rewound my TiVo to make sure I didn't hear that wrong. He talked about how metallics are very in and they wore the trend blah blah blah, seriously though, I thought they were some of the two worst dressed of the night and people.com, eonline.com and others agree. They were examples of what can go wrong when you follow and trend and overdo it. I really don't think they "made it work." Yes i know, i made the cheesy joke.

Is it just me? Aren't these ugly dresses?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

You can watch the aforementioned Tim Gunn Today Show clip here.

He has a new TV Show coming out on Bravo calleed Tim Gunn's Guide to Style which is a makeover show, should be fun.

1 comment:

Dinah said...

Oh Tim Gunn I am so sad that you picked out these dresses. I am so excited that he is going to have his own show! I love him.