Friday, December 29, 2006

I love it

So if you can't tell already, I love dresses, they're so flattering and comfy. My favorite dress designer is Rachel Pally because her jersey material is so comfy and her stuff can be worn in many different ways. I also buy everything of hers at her sample sale where the prices are 70% off. As i was browsing through People.com I saw the Convertible Halter Dress by Karanina (On sale for $173 from $345 at girlshop) and I think I'm in love.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This dress is jersey silk and can also be worn at least 5 different ways and there's a reversible one too. so it's like you're getting 10 dresses for the price of one right?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Shopbop.com also has it 2 other really pretty grey and bluish colors here, but it's not on sale.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
I love the color contrast of the grey and blue in that dress on the left and the blue and the taupe of the one on the right.

Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johannson, Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson all have this dress too. Man i really want to buy this but I have to save money for my trip to Europe. Sigh.

2 comments:

Shopaholic D said...

ooh...this is fab...hmmm...I'm not planning any vacations soon...maybe i'll check it out! so pretty! great find!

you're so lucky you get to go to all the sample sales...they don't have those here in the south :(

D

Well Heeled Blog said...

I just bought my first Rachel Pally dress for myself for Christmas... it's a cummerband black halter and was on sale, so I feel pretty good about it. There's a picture of it on my site. I have to the material feels so nice! But I do wish the bottom is hemmed though - I get scared that the whole dress will unravel sometimes.. hehe.