Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Rachel vs. Kirsten

Kirsten Dunst's Chanel dress at the Oscars was not popular at all and honestly, I didn't hate it but I certainly didn't like it. I was browsing through my favorite celebrity website, Just Jared (it's better than Perez Hilton because he scans a lot of magazine articles from fashion magazines and puts up more pics of celebrities in great clothes at events instead of paparazzi shots which I don't really care about, but I digress). Just Jared put up some scans of Rachel McAdams from Elle Magazine and she wore the dress Kirsten Dunst wore to the Oscars. Even though the dress isn't great, I think Rachel McAdams looks SO much better in it. Maybe it's the lighting or the fact you can't see the bottom of the dress. What are your thoughts?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Tru said...

oh wow....the dress really does look good on Rachel....I think its becuase of teh lighting and stuff though I feel like its one of those dresses that's just hard to pull off and take out of the fashon mag/runway

Ellen SB said...

I think Rachel is really cool. But that pink hair thing came from Kirstens Marie Antoinette movie.

Anyways, I think Kirsten has been doing the same style for years and needs to renew herself.

Dinah said...

I think it looks better on Rachel and I like how she wore it with the belt.

joanh said...

i think it's the lighting and kiersten's hair and makeup.. she should have had her hair down and not red lipstick

btw- i like just jared better than perez too! hahah. and pinkisthenewblog