Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bye

I wanted to tell everyone that this will probably be the end of my blog for a while. I'm starting law school in a few weeks and I don't think I will have the time I would like to keep this up. I've had the best time writing this and will definitely keep reading and commenting on everyone else's blogs (law school could never stop me from doing that. Plus a girl still needs her procrastination tools).

Thank you so much to everyone who read my blog and commented, I really did have so much fun writing, sharing and communicating with everyone.

-Lisa

6 comments:

joanh said...

aww!! okay, be sure to visit and comment! Btw, we are back in LA! let's meet up before you are locked away in law school

Tru said...

aww that's so sad

Stella Kodi said...

It's actually my first time at your blog and yet we are so similar, anyway Good Luck in Law school, I'm getting ready for my LSAT this fall semester. Have some fun in between

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I've been to LA a few times but I've only had a few hours because they were stopovers, this time I have a 3 day stop tell me more about what there is to see and do!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Thank you for all your tips I will ad them to my things to do list when I get there hahah
it's getting so full!
I'm sorry to hear this is the end of your blog because I've just discovered it!
Your always welcome at mahalofashion.com

many hugs
xoxo

Unknown said...

hope u do well in law school!