Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I've been tagged!

I dearly dearly apologize my dear readers for not having written a blog in SO long. I promise I'll be better, I've just been very busy after coming home from Taiwan and getting ready for law school, cleaning up my room, getting rid of loads of clothes to make room for the new ones, etc. Who knew things like that take FOREVER.

So the lovely Felice at Genuine Inspiration tagged me. Here are the rules.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

Here it goes...

7 Things you wish you didn't know about me.

1. I don't play sports but I love sports movies.
2. I read cheesy romance novels. Not ones with Fabio on the cover but Nora Roberts, Sandra Brown, Suzanne Brockmann types. They're so fun. Okay, I've read a couple with Fabio on the cover.
3. I always ask for my birthday present/x-mas presents months ahead of time because I find something I just have to have.
4. I only learned how to ride a bike a year ago. I'm still pretty bad at it.
5. I like sci-fi movies/tv shows.
6. I have a tattoo of my last name in Chinese on my left inner ankle.
7. My older sisters are twins.


and I taaggg . .
Shopping Nerd
Hungry in Taipei
Poetic and Chic
discotheque confusion
That's Chic

I can't think of anyone else since so many lovely bloggers have already been tagged. This thing sure has gotten around fast!

4 comments:

joanh said...

man, i don't know what to write! this is going to take awhile.... hahah

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll get to it ASAP! X to the O!kyilfqy

Anonymous said...

HOW COOL IS THAT! I love tattoos and I also have one with a symbol that is my trend mark and it was created by a graphic designer (my mom:)) on my ankle as well. Love your 7 facts and love your blog.

Raych said...

Thanks for tagging me (: I'm doing it right now!