Sunday, February 4, 2007

Be back kinda of shortly

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

You won't be reading anything new on this blog for the next month because I will be off and travelling. On the itinerary is London, Paris, Prague and then in March I will be in Taiwan until June. I'll have my computer in Taiwan so I will keep updating the blog, probably with some tid bits about Asian fashion. I'm excited for the fantastic sights, chic European people watching and hopefully some good food.

It's going to be COLD in Europe but my best friend told me that the Parisians would laugh at me if i wore Mr. Puffy (my huge down jacket I would wear at school in Boston) so I will do my best to be fashionable and warm, I might have to settle for sort of stylish and sort of warm.

Be sure to check back in March!!

-Lisa

5 comments:

meerkat said...

have a great time! call me before you leave.

Model Citzen said...

hey, what are you doing in taiwan, fill us in!

Lisa Wang said...

I'm going to Chinese school for a few months and spending time with the extended family. Should be fun!

Flashy_Shades said...

enjoy your trip -- take loads of pictures

joanh said...

hahah asian fashion.. there's some pretty ugly stuff but some cute stuff too in taipei