Friday, March 9, 2007

What do you think?

So I've decided to treat myself to a new everyday wallet since the one I have is not big enough to hold my stuff. I have some Chinese new Year money left so I'm going to buy something nice. My only requirement is that it is long so it will fit all my stuff. I'm not quite sure what's out there along the wallet category, but here's some stuff I found online that I kinda of like.

This is the Prada Saffiano Wallet. So far this is my favorite since it has the zipper closure. It's classic and will never go out of style. Hopefully.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here is the foldover version, the Prada Saffiano Metal Oro Flap Wallet. The zipper one looks like it would be able to hold more though.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is the Chloe Paddington Leather Wallet. I think the little lock is really cute. However, it's a little more rough than the Prada ones.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here's the Bottega Venetta Intrecciato Continental Wallet, I love Bottega Venetta stuff and this wallet is very classy. It might be too old though, maybe in a few years this will be the next one.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

I really like these Gucci wallets, but I don't know if I can bring myself to spend over $400 on something that isn't leather. They are SO very pretty though.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here's are Gucci wallets with all leather. I really like these but they're a little out of my price range.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Tod's Kate Long Wallet is nice, I love Tod's too, they're such a classy and elegant brand. For some reason it doesn't really have that same "I want it factor"as the other ones do though.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

One of my friends has this Lodis Credit Card Case which is the niftiest wallet ever. It's superthin and holds a lot of stuff. It's only $38.00 too at Nordstrom. I'm going to buy one of these for travelling and putting all my stuff into a smaller purse.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Which ones do you like? Do you have any other suggestions or brands that I should look at?

9 comments:

Tru said...

I liek the second prada one or the chole one personally

my empty closet said...

i like the very last one in red....it's unique!

Alison said...

I like the chloe one the best I think... the lock is just too adorable!

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I love that Lodis credit card wallet, but since your credit cards are easily seen, they're more open/target to people who want to switch credit cards with you at ATM machines by using a dummy card of their own that looks like yours...

But my very favourite one would be either the Chloe Paddington or the middle black Gucci leather wallet with the chain.

But if it were me, I'd just go buy a nice leather wallet at some store... :) And spend the rest on shoes!!!!

fashionnerd said...

prada saffiano!

Miss V. said...

Buy the Chloe one! It's gorgeous. I love the white Gucci one too.

alexgirl said...

Ooooh, I LUV the Chloe wallet. My sister bought the bag version and I drool whenever I see her with it! But the 1st Prada is my 2nd choice.
Have a good weekend! :)
-Alex
http://alexrichards.org

The Shopping Nerd said...

I like the bottega and the second prada. Very classic :).

joanh said...

oohhh. i like the last one too!

i know- i can't believe all the new nylon (prada) that is so expensive. it's NOT even leather!!